REVISION conducted an assessment for the IT Department of the Port of Portland to evolve organizational structure, governance, and best practices for current and future needs.
- Evaluated IT decision-making processes and IT project prioritizations
- Aligned business requirements with IT investments and resources
- Reviewed staffing and capabilities to deliver organizational change
- Identified cost-saving measures and efficiencies to improve effectiveness
- Provided input regarding governance as-is governance gaps