We provide implementation, migration and transformation services for COTS (commercial off the shelf) and custom business application platforms.
The challenges we most commonly encounter include:
- Confusion of Business Applications (BA) and Enterprise Architecture (EA) roles
- Struggles to articulate the business need for a formalized Architecture discipline
- Stakeholders unsure of EA’s value, and the architectural impact to systems and applications that form the technology processing for the business stakeholders
- Sponsorship of an EA practice strategy that is anchored in a value proposition
At REVISION, our highly skilled teams have deep industry experience in applying process innovation and technology design to your unique operational business goals.
Our expertise includes...
…implementation of enterprise application-enabled transformation programs, along with the design and implementation of CRM solutions using the latest platform innovations.
- Salesforce Lightning Conversion is the migration leap from Salesforce Classic to Lightning. Lightning is a Salesforce framework and a user interface that represents a huge leap from the “Classic” interface. With a modern and streamlined user interface, Lightning is optimized for a superior mobile or desktop experience. We can help your organization easily migrate from Classic to Lightning.
- Salesforce Service Cloud implementations require a strategic approach and significant experience to drive the desired results – it can be complex, time-consuming, ineffective and expensive for an organization with little or no prior experience. REVISION is a Salesforce Consulting Partner with deep industry knowledge and expertise to deliver transformative solutions for your unique Salesforce needs. We leverage our unique service model to deliver high-quality Salesforce implementation services quickly and cost-effectively to our customers.
- Salesforce Support and Maintenance can be daunting for a customer with limited staff and expertise in Salesforce. REVISION can assume the entire development and administration support of your Salesforce solution or handle certain support functions, according to your needs. We have a variety of service plans and pricing to meet the needs of every customer.
We can implement or provide platform and/or applications as a service for:
- Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics implementations, upgrades and multi-geography migrations
- Packaged solution assessments, road-mapping and business planning
- Business process redesign and enterprise application-enabled transformation
- Customer experience optimization across core value-chain, HR and finance capabilities
- Platform consolidation, post-merger integrations and divestiture programs
- Cloud migration of on premise – complimenting BI cloud services
We offer the following Business Applications services:
We’re committed to fulfilling customer and user journeys using Sales and Service Cloud for sustainable and high-quality relationship solutions. Our proven experience provides services of Legacy Migration, Fresh Implementation, Hybrid Architectures, Lightning Conversions and more.
Our software development and integration teams can leverage low-cost/no-cost frameworks to provide intake and interaction portals with security compliance and predictable near and long term license cost savings over less flexible licensing models.
Our Azure partnership provides the ability to ‘proof-of-concept’ collaboration models with tight integration to the Microsoft ecosystem of productivity solutions.
In some unique business situations, COTS (commercial-off-the-shelf) platforms just don’t meet the mark. Over time, we have honed a Contact/Context Relationship Management solution that gracefully provides a 360-degree view of relationships with organizations, internal and external participants, also assets, processes, resources and knowledge supporting all three.
REVISION engaged alongside the internal team to aREVISION was engaged to analyze software license expenses and provide an approach to significantly reduce subscription license cost exposure.
REVISION provided both Analysis (requirements gathering and confirmation) along with implementation services to prevent multiple silos of information and to prevent risk of dependency on eclipsed technologies.
The REVISION Business Applications team engaged with the Department of Natural Resources to both update and upgrade features of a custom software solution to enhance data analytics and prevent dis-satisfaction in the data scientist community of Users.
REVISION performed an analysis to the then-existing custom software solution that lacked features, scalability and reasonably predictable support. REVISION implemented a COTS (commercial-off-the-shelf) solution that met the business and technology needs fully.